background img

The New Stuff

Breast Cancer Signs and Symptoms in Urdu.

Always having correct knowledge of breast cancer is must for women especially in case breast cancer. Go through below symptoms of breast cancer in urdu. When diagnosed in early stages it is because women participate in screening programs or because they had a mammogram control, following up a different problem in the breast.

The most common symptoms for which women go to the doctor are:

Appearance of a lump in the breast that previously did not exist.
Pain in the breast tenderness.
Resizing of either breast.
Contour irregularities.
Lower mobility of one breast to lift my arms.
Alteration in the skin of the breast as ulcers, changes in color and appearance of what is called orange peel (for its skin-like appearance of the fruit).
Nipple changes, as can be the same shrinkage (sink).
Appearance of a lump in the armpit.
There are other symptoms such as fatigue or localized bone pain, which can occur in more advanced stages of the disease.
If you appreciate any of these symptoms, you should go to your doctor for you to perform the necessary tests and can, as soon as possible, make a diagnosis.

Remember that these symptoms may also occur associated with benign diseases. Before assuming you have a serious illness, waiting to know the outcome of the tests.


Early symptoms.
The most common ways to detect breast cancer consist of a mammogram or breast self-examination and armpits looking for any suspicious or unusual lump. Thus, although the bumps that appear near the breasts do not be cancerous why, much less, always see a doctor just in case. He thinks that prevention is better than cure and also detect cancer early can be vital for healing.

After menstruation.
When examine breasts, you should choose the day of when you have stopped menstruating, as before, the breasts are usually swollen and hard to find any lumps. Once the rule has disappeared, it is much easier to recognize a lump or any other unusual element.

To what age?
Although breast cancer is usually more common in women over 45 years, this may also occur at very early ages. It is why, after 20 years, you should start examine chest occasionally, but be careful !, do not have to obsess. Often they appear lumps that are not harmful and that are due to causes that have nothing to do with breast cancer. If you find anything unusual, see your doctor, but remember that there are many causes of lumps and that in the event that is the result of breast cancer, this has a very high level of healing in cases in which it is caught in time.

Other clues.
In addition to the packages that may appear on the breasts, around or in the underarm area, there are other symptoms that may indicate a breast cancer. One is a change somewhere in the chest, causing generally skin wrinkling, is blistered or even catch fire. Another indication that there may be a breast cancer is the secretion through the nipples, substances with a watery, milky or, sometimes, bloody.

The importance of mammograms.
Although you perform breast exams often if you are over 40 years it is very important to get a mammogram annually to detect conditions that you have not noticed. Do not forget that early diagnosis is the most important.

Breast cancer in men.
Although less common in men than in women, men can also get breast cancer. To examine yourself looking for any lumps, lie down and place the arm part you will look behind the head. Wander fingers over the nipple, by their surroundings and armpits. When you finish the operation, place the left arm behind his head and repeats the procedure examining the opposing party. In addition to the packages, other symptoms of this type of condition are secretions or bleeding nipples.



12 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Good info!
    i have some info about this topic on the following link below.
    https://skillsscoop.com/index.php/2019/03/12/what-is-breast-cancer-symptoms-what-should-women-ignore-it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr imoloa who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when i contacted Dr imoloa through his Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when i received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it, i started using it as instructed and i stop getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe i was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until i see it as my HERPES get cleared like magic Dr imoloa also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV/aids, lupus disease, dry cough, fever, malaria, bronchitis disease, cystic fibrosis, Lyme disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, alzheimer's disease, blood poisoning, measles, cervical cancer, kidney cancer, chronic kidney disease, diarrhoea, epilepsy, joint pain, mouth ulcer,bowel cancer, discoid eczema, eye cancer, food poisoning, fibroid, hairy cell leukaemia, mouth cancer, skin cancer disease, lung cancer, rheumatoid lung disease, liver disease, penile cancer, parkinson disease, arthritis, breast cancer, bone cancer hepatitis A.B.C, Diabetes, fatigue, muscle aches, anal cancer, asthma, Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbalism. via Email: drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp him +2347081986098. and get cured permanently He is real..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having Herpes is a Terrible Experience and my Experience will help some hsv patients beware of Herbs from online doc.
    I was positive to the deadly virus called HERPES and i lost hope because i was out casted and rejected even by my closet friends.
    i searched on-line to know and enquirer about cure for HERPES and i read someone testimony on how he was cured from HSV-2 so i decided to contact
    the same herbalist Call Dr OSE because i know that nature has the power to heal everything.
    i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry
    that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!
    after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was
    cured! its really like a dream but i am so happy!
    that the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more can be saved just like me!
    and if you need his help, you can email him for help with the following diseases HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HPV WARTS on, droseherbalcurehome@gmail.com
     whatsapp +2348117923778  

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very happy to inform the general public that I am finally cured from Herpes simplex virus recently with the use of herbal medicine, the powerful herbal medicine cured me completely and i was tested negative after usage, I am using this means to inform other's who have the virus that there is a cure for Herpes simplex 1&2 . It is absolutely true. I was cured by Dr Alli, only him I can recognize who cure Herpes perfectly well. I will advice you to contact this great doctor who God has send to put an end to the sorrowful and deadly disease. Contact him via Email  Allispellhelp1@gmail.com or add him on WhatsApp +2348100772528

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so exited to share my testimonies about the Good Work of Dr. Udebhu who get me cured from herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) with his herbs, I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching
       through the internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr.Udebhu helped someone in curing his herpes disease using his healing
       Herbs, quickly I copied his email just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he
      did, after i receive his herbs and i take it as instructed i was cure permanently from herpes my herpes disease was gone. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? Gmail address: drudebhuherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349051254152  

      Delete
  6. HAVING HERPES IS NOT TH END OF LIFE ...Finding out I have herpes simplex virus wasn't easy. But as time has passed, I have slowly come to terms with it and try to tackle it with a positive attitude. In mid-2013 I became quite. I developed persistent flu-like symptoms, headaches, a nagging cough and sores that wouldn't heal. My skin felt as if it was crawling, my legs ached, I felt nauseous and lost weight. Then exhaustion hit. It is an indescribable tiredness. I started using Dr oso Herbal medicine this year After 3 weeks of usage, my HSV was totally reversed, all my symptoms was terminated and am now HSV negative... To know more about Dr oso contact him directly on via email drosohaberhome@gmail.com or call +2348162084839 ..Dr oso he also told me that he can cure the flowing virus#cancer cure#diabetes cure#herpes cure#warts cure#HPV cure#Hiv/aid cure#Hepatitis B
    for more info about DR johnlizzy498@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!! I am so proud and happy to be out here sharing this remarkable, awesome Testimony, Who will ever believe that a Herbs can cure 5years Herpes virus in my body. do you need cure for HIV, Herpes (HIV), Chlamydia,influenza pandemic, meningococcal meningitis Endometriosis, Diabetes, Vitiligo, Hepatitis, Norovirus and other deadly disease, What are you waiting for? Contact Dr. Sunny on drsunnyna@gmail.com , I know him very well that he can cure any type of disease, he cured my herpes within 14 days. i was tested herpes negative after taking his Miracle Herbal Healing Medicine. I was cured last month and now am so happy, healthy and strong i never believe that i could be cured from this deadly so called herpes, because haven spent so much on drugs without cure. that’s why am posting this on the forum.Health is Wealth, Do not let anything stop you from having your precious life back again, i want anyone out there with any Disease or infection to contact him for he is a great man. drsunnyna@gmail.com  or  you can whatsapp him +2348077875210......    

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. Lawson the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HerpesVirus with his herbal medicine. I have been a herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave
    everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one
    day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was
    losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Lawson on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Lawson for any problem that would help immediately I contacted Dr Lawson and I told him how I got his contact
    and also about my disease, after some time Dr. Lawson Told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Lawson actually sent me the
    medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. Lawson , after a few weeks passed, while
    on Dr. Lawson medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had
    to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test, after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpesvirus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a
    cure for herpes for those who will contact Dr Lawson after reading my testimony
    he can still cure all other disease and virus.. you can
    kindly contact Dr.lawson on his IG LINK @dr_lawson9 OR his email dr.lawsonherbalhome@gmail.com
    or whatsapp him +234815 463 5774, ans also here is his website https://drlawsonherbalhome.weebly.com
    God bless you all  

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am very happy today to share this amazing testimony on how Dr. Lawson the herbal doctor was able to cure me from my HerpesVirus with his herbal medicine. I have been a herpes patient for almost 8 months now and have tried different methods of treatment to ensure that I am cured of this terrible disease, but none worked for me, so I had to leave
    everything to God to handle as I was a Christian who had faith that one
    day God would intervene in my life, yet I felt so sad and desperate as I was
    losing almost everything due to my illness, A few months ago while I was surfing the internet I saw different recommendation about Dr Lawson on how he have been using his herbal Medicine to treat and cure people, these people advice we contact Dr Lawson for any problem that would help immediately I contacted Dr Lawson and I told him how I got his contact
    and also about my disease, after some time Dr. Lawson Told me to have faith that he would prepare for me a medication of herbal herbs, he told me I would take this medicine for a few weeks and also asked my home for home address so as possible for him to submit the drug for me, so my good friends after all the process and everything Dr Lawson actually sent me the
    medicine, I took it as I was directed by Dr. Lawson , after a few weeks passed, while
    on Dr. Lawson medication I began to experience changes in my body, I had
    to call my doctor at the hospital for some blood test, after test my hospital doctor told me that I was no longer with the herpesvirus and my blood is pretty good, I can not even believe this, Friends well today i am Herpes Free and i want everyone to know that there is a
    cure for herpes for those who will contact Dr Lawson after reading my testimony
    he can still cure all other disease and virus.. you can
    kindly contact Dr.lawson on his IG LINK @dr_lawson9 OR his email dr.lawsonherbalhome@gmail.com
    or whatsapp him +234815 463 5774, ans also here is his website https://drlawsonherbalhome.weebly.com
    God bless you all  

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm recommending Dr Aza to everyone who have herpes simplex virus to get the cure from him. I was diagnose of genital herpes in 2019 and i have been searching and asking questions to see if i could get something to cure the disease because i did not believe what the doctors say that no cure is found yet. I came across a comment on Youtube and the person testify how she was cured from herpes and hpv after using Dr Aza herbal medicine. I quickly contact Dr Aza and explain my problem to him and he prepare the herbs and send it to me through UPS and gave me instructions on how to use it and tell me to go for checkup after usage which i did after two weeks of taken the herbal medicine and my result was NEGATIVE. I waited another month and retested the result was still NEGATIVE and my doctor told me that am completely free from herpes. Am so happy and grateful to Dr Aza for what he has done for me and i will continue to share this for people out there to know that there is cure for herpes. You can contact Dr Aza on email and WhatsApp to get the cure from him. Email:drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com and WhatsApp +1(315) 795 1518 or visite his website at www.drazaherbalcenter.com ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about how i got my Genital Herpes simplex been reading so many comments of some people who were cured from various diseases by Dr ubarlo but i never believed them. I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to try Dr ubarlo, then i contacted him through his email when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out. My treatment was a great success, he healed me just as he promised. he sent me his medication and ask me to go for check up after one weeks of taking the medication. i agreed with him i took this medication and went for check up a , to my greatest surprise my result was negative after the treatment, i am really happy that i am cured and healthy again. I have waited for 2 months to be very sure i was completely healed before writing this testimony. I did another blood test one week ago and it was still Herpes negative. so i guess its time i recommend anyone going through Herpes HSV-1 or HSV-2, HIV, HPV, Hepatitis B, Diabetes, Cancer reach him through Email drubarlohome@gmail.com OR add on whatsapp +2348119508814

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts